Those Germen Boys - Part 1

 

Part 1 – My Part of America

 

 My sister and brother-in-law have a nice country home out by me. It’s a small home, with a small pond or lake, outback, and only a few neighbors.

 One of their neighbor’s son would sometimes show up at the front door. He, just 20 (if that) will ask to fish on their lake, just two-three times a year. One day in mid-summer this time, he has three other boys with him and as usual stops at the front door, just for an “OK”. He tells my sister these other three guys are his cousins from Germany. She said hi and smiles at them.

 “They don’t speak a shred of English”. He then said. My sister just waves and smiles.   

 “At least you do”; She says with a laugh.

 Later that afternoon, my sister waves at them as their heading out.

 Then that very next day. There they are again at my sister’s front door and this time just the German guys. They keep saying their cousin’s first name and show him driving. She just smiles, points at them and points at their poles. She just shakes her head yes. And again, later that day, she waves at them heading out. She told me later they were back in only five to ten minutes.

 The boys kept showing their keys to her and shaking their heads no. After a short ride over, turns out to my brother-in-law the house was all locked up and they couldn’t get in. They show him they need a place to sleep. My brother-in-law (a nice guy) showed his house to them. It was too small, then he thought of me… I do have a queen-sized bed and one of those couches that you can pull out into a bed.

 He called me, told me about it and said he’s almost sure its’s for just one night. I just said “sure”. But when they got to my place is when I found out they spoke no English. It was soon for us to find a translation app for languages. You speak into it, then who you’re with can read it in their language. It’s kind of funny sometimes because it didn’t always work. My brother-in-law then feels we'll be all right and heads out.

 The four of us ate something and then three of them kiss one another and me on the cheek. It was just sort of odd at that time but, I had hoped. The one looks around the house sees only the one bed, tilts his head to the side and looks at me. I then pull out the couch and then he gave me a thumbs up. We kind of goofed around some with the translator and American TV channels.

 Being ten or after I smile and kind of point at and pull out the bed. Push two of those boys into the living room. I admit I picked the cutest one to be with me and take his hand and pull him my way. He gives me a big smile then, was it for me being nice or for me holding his hand. The cute one and I first brush our teeth together and with toothpaste still in both our mouths, he kisses me again. Another big smile and a laugh with toothpaste dripping from our mouths.

 

 

When we get into the bedroom, I undress down to my underwear like always. I then go around the bed to a side over near the wall and jump in. My guy undoes his pants and pulls those down, then also pulls down his underwear. Wow, sexy tan, a tan you get with super-thin Speedos or something. He then smiles at me and shows me the tan line on his hip with his fingers, the size of the white space. (Like one inch wide) He then turns and shows me his white ass cheeks rubbing them a little, then turns again for the front. That half hard-white cock made myself more than half-hard under the covers. Me still not knowing about these boys, I just smiled and gave him a thumbs up and a smile.

 He then got into the bed next to me saying my first name and something else. He rolled over and kissed me, stopped and stared into my eyes. Then another long kiss. Said something again, I then tilted my head up and kissed him. Tilted our heads to the side and our tongues go deep. He smiled, then moves down to one of my nipples and worked on that. Stopping and took my hand and slowly put it down onto his now long rock-hard cock. Just him shaking his head “Yes” got me on the right track.

 With some of the moonlight coming in, I could see that big cock of his, I slowly bent over and started to work on it. Me doing that, he then worked on getting my shorts off of me.  When he got them off, he called out softly to the others. Again, what he said I don’t know. I admit I didn’t like it then! I’m sucking this boy’s cock and he calls his friends! They soon were just standing there watching us.

 After they came in and I saw them, I felt better, believe me. Two more guys naked in my bedroom, with half-hard peckers, one of them stroking his and both of them smiling. The one stroking his came to my side of the bed, pulled the covers back and started right in on me. The other boys started on each other’s and made a circle. I’m sure there’s a name for having sex like that. Sex in a circle or something like that.

 Been doing my guy the longest so excepted him to lose it soon. I stopped and he rubbed the top of my head, so I stated up again. My guy then started moaning and he lost it in me, as I just simply sucked him on and on. That’s when I start hearing the other’s losing it, one by one and I soon lost mine. Just awesome!

 The three of them kept whispering stuff as the four of us just laid there. They kept stroking me, kissing me and sometimes a lick of my now softer cock. They often will lick the others cocks for the leftover cum. The two boys from the other room then stood up, put their arms around one another and smiled. They were so sexy looking, them smiling at us again with their tan bodies and still half hard-cocks. They smiled and pointed to the other room and headed out. The cute boy that I was with then just kissed me and cuddled up. It felt good too. Us on our sides, me upfront, he put arms around me and I could feel his now soft cock up by my ass.

 That next day I woke at around nine or so with someone at the door. It was their cousin there to pick them up. That’s when I found out they visit almost every summer.

 “I appreciate this Jon; it was my fuck up about the keys”. He said.

 I just said back; “No big deal”.

 Then after him talking to the boys for quite some time he smiled and said;

 “Hope you a good time Jon”. And he winked at me.

 They all three shook my hand said; “Alvederzane Jon”

 Then the one on the end was the that slept with me, he looked me in the eyes, sort of sad and gave me a small kiss. He took my hand and just stroked it some, turned and ran to catch up to the others. Boy, I was sorry to see them go. Wished we would have done something that morning. Maybe again someday.

End of Part 1

Let me know if like my stories…

Jon                                         First written 07/27/19




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild but Good Friend -Part 1

The Quiet Boys, Matt and Owen - Part 1