My Young Employee - 3


Part 3 – Joey’s Word Love




 Joey and I had been at filling in for my cousin for a week or two now, taking care of his lawn care service. I must admit, it was going pretty well. Joey and I would mow the lawns, then sometimes make-out a little where we could. Mostly around the back of empty houses or at rich people's homes, with them always at work. This was going to be our last week working together, my cousin was due back the upcoming week. 
 

 So… Joey and I headed out on that Monday and I explained to him how it was my last week and he’d be helping my cousin after that. Joey then just sat there looking down at the floor and said; “I will see you still Jon, won’t I?” I felt bad and just said; “I’m sure I’ll see you around” After saying that I felt worse. Joey and I have been getting-it-on together pretty good the last few weeks.



 We stopped at our first home of the day and the two of us got right to work. We finished up that one and then headed over to the next, Joey pretty much said nothing. I talked some but he just looked straight ahead not saying anything. I then said; “Joey we’ve had a lot of fun working together and finding our hiding places, where we could, well… Go for it.” With a small sniff, he said; “But Jon, I thought we’d be together for a long time to come.” I think then he did start to cry some but tried not to and then he tried to hide it.  



 We then stopped at the next place, it was one of the empty places with big “for sale” signs out front. The two of us got our work done and we headed out back for some lunch. We sat down behind their little metal shed they had in their backyard and we ate quietly. We finished up and Joey then looked a little better. He just stared at me a while, then said; “Do you think we could maybe move-in together, Jon?” At that time, we were both still just 16-17 and both of us still living with our parents. Joey then told me he had heard about some empty house we may be able to rent when we get out of high school. I just said; “Let’s just think about it, man.”  



 Now with our lunch done, Joey then laid back in the long grass and closed his eyes. It is a nice hot day, both of us were then just down to our shorts and shoes. With me leaning on my arm next to him. I started to run a long stem of grass up and down his abs and chest. I then quietly said; “Let’s not think about it all too much, I’m just afraid to get way-to hooked on just one guy. And Joey… you’d be easy to get hooked on.”

 After saying that and still running the piece of grass up and down Joey’s abs. He then finally smiled, lying there with his eyes still closed, I moved up and gave him a long, deep kiss. I then moved down a little and licked his cute pink nipples. I then see him undoing his shorts button. He worked hard at pushing down on his shorts, then seeing he’s got no underwear on. His hard cock jumps right out. Me seeing that, I quickly move down to that hard cock of his and started to work at it. Taking as much as I could down my throat. (Me still feeling sorry for him) I did enjoy taking all that cock in me, then working on licking the veins on the sides. He then looked up at me and said; “Fuck me, Jon!”

 With my shorts already undone, I pulled them down and got out my now super hard pecker. I moved around to between his legs, him still on his back, I put his feet up on my shoulders and was ready to insert it! I then looked down at Joey, him licking his lips and with a smile, he said; “Ram it into me, Jon!” I spit some onto my cock for lube, then spit some on my fingers and rubbed it on his tight pink ass-hole. I slowly then pushed it in. With me doing that, Joey worked at jacking off his own rock-hard cock. I then began fucking him faster and faster.

 Soon, he lost his onto his chest, I then leaned forward and licked some of his cum up and kissed him, with some of his cum still on my lips. With now us both wiggling around in the grass, me still fucking him hard as I could. It was just that taste of his fresh cum made me lose mine into him.  I then pumped it into him hard as I could. That feeling was awesome!

 I then slowed up some, pulled myself out and then rolled over next to him. I looked at those eyes and we had another long kiss. “Honest Joey, it’ll all work out,” I said, with the cum still dripping from my cock and Joey rubbing it and then licking his fingers.   

 Later on, that week, it was Friday finally, of our last week. Hoping to make him feel better, I told Joey about the old home I was to maybe to get. (That I’m in now, more about it in my other stories) At that time, it was just someone’s idea. A relative was to rent it to me, I’d live there and to take care of the place and work and attend school. Joey got very excited, him thinking and talking about him maybe moving in there with me. We later found out his father didn’t like that idea, but I reminded him he could still just often visit me.

 Within the two or three weeks after finishing working for my cousin, I did end up hanging out with Joey quite a bit. I even found a part-time job then, that my cousin set me up with when he came back. Then also about that empty house that “was just a maybe”, turns out my relative was just waiting for me to move in!  My parents liked it too, the house wasn’t far away from them and was closer to school for me.

 With the use of Joey’s father’s pick-up and my own, we got my stuff over there in just one afternoon. After Joey had helped me move my stuff in (well, just got it in the house) we sat in some lawn chairs in the living room and just looked at all my junk. Joey slowly said; “Jon… your all moved in… don’t you think we should rest up?” I then got up and lock the front door and turned with a smile said; “Joey… ya, let’s get rested up.”

 I then pulled my shirt off over my head, me staring at Joey’s face and him still smiling, I then undid my pants. With Joey still sitting in that lawn chair, him looking at me while rubbing his shorts. He now had a hard pecker in there. I was now all stripped down to nothing, I got on the mattress, that we had in the middle of the living room floor. Being on my hands and knees, I leaned forward onto my chin. I stuck my ass up in the air, spread my cheeks apart with my hands. Without either of us saying a thing, Joey stood up. He pulled the bottom of his shirt up over his head, behind his neck. Then dropping his pants, he grabbed the lube we had there and spread some on me and some on that nice cock of his.

 With my face on the mattress and my eyes closed, I could hear him lubing his cock. I then felt him inserting it into me. “This is for helping me move man,” I said, and then we did both laugh some. Joey pumped his cock into me, then harder and faster. “I’m losing it already Jon, you always fucken turn me on!” He said as I felt it go into me. He pumped me a little while longer, then fell down next to me. Him now still breathing hard, I kissed him and we both laid on our backs. He put his head on my abs like a pillow and I see him then slowly turn his head to the side.

 My cock was then rock-hard, he looked at it, then stuck his tongue out and licked the tip some. He slowly moves his head closer to it and started to suck it gently. He’d then suck me some then he stopped, suck me some more and faster than he’d stop again. “Keep going this time boy! I can’t wait any longer!” I said and then I soon lost it into that warm mouth of his. He then continued to suck and lick my soon-to-be soft cock for some time, to get out every drop.

 That night, before he had to head home, we did talk a lot about him living there with me but, we knew his father didn’t like it and me not just hanging out with (or loving) him only. We talked about other guys we both knew and the fun still to come with me now having my own place. “There is still more fun to come Joey!” I said. 😉 “OK, Jon.” He said with a smile.

End of Part 3     

Let me know if you like my stories…

Jon

                         



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Germen Boys - Part 1

A Wild but Good Friend -Part 1

The Quiet Boys, Matt and Owen - Part 1