The Driveway Boy - 1


Part 1 - He’s Easy to Talk To



 This story is dedicated to my friends and followers on the old Tumblr site. Thanks, you guys for all your “likes” over the past few years. (And I wanted to just give you guys a hard-on)




 As you guys may already know, I work part-time and attend school part-time. I live in a small house a relative of mine owns and rents to me for a few bucks, mainly so I can just take care of it.



 One summer a year or two ago, I see the neighbors sealing their blacktop driveway. Mine is kind of beat-up and has a bad hole in one spot. I let the owner of my house know about it and that I’d be happy to help pay the price to get it fixed and sealed. She just laughed at me and said; “I’ll send a friend over Jon, you’ll just have to park in the grass tomorrow” I thanked her and felt better.



 The next day a guy shows up in an old beat up pick-up truck. I had my garage door open and he came walking down the driveway. It was a younger guy, around my age and I shook his hand. We talked some and I soon found he was kind of a fun guy to talk to. I’m usually a quiet guy myself but, this was one of those guys you see sometimes that’s easy and fun to talk to. We did bullshit a while then said he should get started.

 I then went back inside and worked on my laptop a while. Later I look out and see him pounding in some patch mix into the hole. I do admit I watched him awhile, he had on tight ass jeans and one of those skin-tight jogging shirts. I then went out there and talked to him some about the patch mix, he said it’s made out of old tires. He then said he was ready to start the sealing, spray of tar sealer. So, I then said; “I’ll give you a soda as a thank-you when you’re done.” I then also said; “And what’s your name?” He just said; “It’s Jessie and thanks I’d like that,” I told him that I’m Jon and shook his hand again. Just to see the way he smiled at me and looked into my eyes, made me think. (You know what I mean)

 I was in the house again for a while as I could hear the pump in his pick-up running. After around 20 min. or so I heard the pump shut down. I then grabbed a soda and headed back out to the garage. He was just standing there all sweaty and smiling at me. I offer him the soda and I said something like; “Fuck’en hot one today.” He smiled again, took the soda and said; “It’s a little hot, thanks, man.” He then grabbed the back collar of his shirt, stopped, looked at me and said; “You don’t care do you?” I laughed and said “No” and he pulled his shirt off over his head.

 As we then talked some more. (and he was easy to talk to) I then mainly was looking at that boys’ tight abs and chest. He was all tan (working on driveways in the sun) and that six-pack of his was super nice too! I, most of the time have only a four-pack but, his was a six. He started eating a sandwich that he had, as we talked more. He used the bag it was in to hold it, him having his dirty hands.

  When done he threw the bag in the trash can and just stood there, just looking me in the eyes. He had just his fingertips of both hands stuck in his pockets. (With that type of sexy tight jeans, that’s all you can do) Then without saying anything, he pulled his right hand out and stuck his thumb into the front of those tight jeans. He pushed down on his jeans with his thumb, he smiles at me with his cute crooked smile and said; “You live here by yourself?” 


 It was sort of funny then because I didn’t say anything at first. I was busy looking at the white skin below his belt-line and the little bit of his pubic hair showing. He then pushed it down a little more and said; “Something wrong?” I looked up into his cute eyes and said; “No, and… ya, by myself” Then he just winks at me and smiles again. I just go over and get on one knee in front of him and start to unbutton his jeans. It’s not often I feel so right about something but, this time I know this boy wants something. I just have his top button undone, he puts his hand on top of my head and he says; “I should maybe wash up Jon.” I stood up then, gave him a quick peck on the cheek, took his hand and walked him slowly into the house.

 “Right in there Jessie,” I said, as I pointed at the bathroom door. I then pulled my shirt off and followed him in. I got right in behind him in my little bathroom at the sink, my already half hard cock now pushing out on my shorts. I looked then at his back, it was strong, tight, sexy and tan. I then moved in, touching my chest to his upper back and putting my arms around him. Me then just helping him wash his hands. With my chin on his shoulder and us looking at one another in the mirror, I worked hard to help him get the tar off his hands. That good smell of a sweaty boy turned me on even more. I then pulled the towel from the wall and dried our hands. He turned gave me a long kiss, our tongues doing a little battle in our mouths.

 Without saying anything I pulled his hand again and into the bedroom we went. Jessie sat on the edge my bed and removed his shoes, socks and those tight-ass jeans of his. He then rolled over on to his tummy on that unmade bed of mine. I just stared at those super-tight white ass cheeks of his. You could tell he wears “Speedos” do to justify his ass being so white. With the dents in the sides of those perfect ass-cheeks going in and out. I knelt on the floor between his legs, bent over and just blew a little on the nicest ass-hole I’ve ever seen. Should I lick his ass hole? I thought, (was my first time) When he then said quietly, he washed it well this morning and so I went for it. I licked around his hole at first, then across it. With him making the moaning and groaning sounds, I kind of liked it. “Please fuck me Jon” He then said.

 I then stood up and over on the bedside table was my new bottle of lube, “Shibari” boy that stuff works well too. With my cock rock-hard, I put some on and rubbed it all over. I then quickly stopped doing that, with me rubbing my cock with lube and looking at that perfect ass of his, I almost lost it! (I think I was just a little too horny) He then let one of his legs fall to the floor and the other still up on the bed, I moved around back and rubbed some lube on his tight ass-hole. I then slowly inserted… boy did he yell out; “Jon!” I continued pumping him slow and steady. Jessie just kept moaning and calling out my name. As you probably can guess, I then soon lost it. I then bent over, putting my chest on his back and him turning his head to the side, we kissed. I then slowed the pumping down and pulled myself out.

 I then moved over to the foot of the bed. I knelt down on the floor, putting my chest up on the bed. He got up and grabbed the lube bottle. That’s when I saw what he had! As I’ve told you guys before, I’m kind of average size. Just sort of thick and around six inches long but, this boy must be at least, eight or nine inches! Maybe even ten! He then goes around to the back of me and starts in. Using his middle finger first, he lubes me up some by just inserting that finger in just a little bit.
 Then it’s his cocks turn, at first, he inserts it very slowly but then he went right into the fast and hard! I mean HARD. He pumped me so hard I soon had my knees off the floor and my head up to the headboard of my bed. Just as I then put my ankles up by his shoulders, he yells out; “I’m losing it, man!” He then slows some, leaned forward and kissed my back. Man, even I was breathing hard after that!

 He pulled himself out of me and fell down on the bed next to me. We laid there together a while, staring into one another’s eyes, smiling. He then puts his two middle fingers down by our two half soft cocks. With now just some post cum dripping from them, he rubs his cocks tip, then mine and brings it back up. He licks the cum on his fingers then lets me lick it too. We then kissed long and hard, both of us tasting that cum.

 Not saying much, we both continued staring at each other’s face. His was just so cute and I found out later, he’s just a few months older than me. He is just that cute.

End of Part 1    

Let me know if you like my stories…


Jon    

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Germen Boys - Part 1

A Wild but Good Friend -Part 1

The Quiet Boys, Matt and Owen - Part 1