The Quiet Boys, Matt and Owen - Part 3


Part 3 – Invited on a Trip




 As you’ve read in other of my Matt & Owen stories, they’re both just quiet, nice type guys and I “think” they must really like me, do to how they now-and-then call me over for some fun.



 This time, it was going to be an interesting trip. They both, the two of them, saved up some cash so I could come along. (This I’d find this out later) They called me a few weeks in advance, about me taking time off from school and work. “Maybe Jon, you can you get Monday off or maybe even Friday and Monday?” Matt had asked. It was a trip to a small cabin, just a few hours north of us.



 I did get it to all work out, I ended up just working an extra day in the week after our trip. We set off early that Friday morning around six or so. We used Owen’s little car and headed out. Matt & Owen sat up front and I sat in the middle of the back seat. I’d stick my head up between the two of them as we talked. I’d asked them many times what we were going to do at this cabin. They’d just say stuff like; “You’ll see” and “You’ll like it Jon”



 It took around a half-day’s road trip just to get up to their small cabin. While we traveled, I’d do most of the talking, more than once we’d just be bullshitting about something and Matt or Owen (Whoever was in the passenger seat) would turn his head and give me a kiss. Then the two of them would giggle some and I would just be confused, but smile.



 We arrived that afternoon and I was amazed! It was a small cabin on a small/medium sized lake in a deep valley. The best part was when they both took my hands and pulled me around back of the cabin and we saw how the sandy beach came right up to the backdoor of the cabin.  Even better, this was a quiet lake, it had only one or two other cabins on it and the rest was all just pine trees! No homes, no roads nothing but hills and the pines. As I told them how much I loved it, they then told me how It’s their uncle Ben’s beach cabin and that they were told they can use it almost any time. Owen then pointed out a part of the beach, kind of small area next to the cabin, almost fully surrounded by small pines and shrubs. “This is the best part, Jon! It’s our private area, you’ll see.” Owen said.  


 We then headed into the cabin and that’s when I see how it’s all open, it’s just one big room. No ceiling or walls at all, you could see the living room, kitchen and a big king-sized bed over to the one side. You could see all the way up to the rafters. Just the small bathroom had a six-foot wall around it. “Wow, you guys, I love it! Can we all fit into that one bed?” I said this, as I went over and looked at it closely. “I think so Jon, maybe for the three of us but not…” Matt than just stopped, and looked over at Owen. With just a smile.

 Just as an update… I’ve had fun with Matt & Owen before but, they're always so quiet. They often have their secrets but they always turn out to be good secrets!

 Then it was getting kind of late, so the three of us unpacked the food we brought along and we had some “sub’s” we got on the way there for our supper. They tasted good too, us sitting out by the lake, watching the sunset. I would look at the sunset, then me looking at the two super-tight boys next to me. (Them quiet as usual) I then said something like; “Bedtime?” The three of us took one more look at the lake and the sunset and we headed in.

 Again, not much was said, we took turns getting washed up in the little shower with the help of the others and headed for that big king-sized bed. We all three were still stripped down from the shower, (and half hard) we threw the blankets and sheets back on that warm night. Owen and I sat on the end of the bed, looked at one another and just laid back, with our legs still hanging off the end. We got next to one another and began to kiss, while Matt knelt down at the foot of the bed. I must admit my cock was then plenty hard and that took just seconds. Matt took turns sucking the two of us off, as Owen and I were sticking our tongues down the other's throat. 😉 I’d look down at Matt now and then, see him holding both our cocks straight up. He’d suck one, then the other and I could sometimes feel the little bit fuzz he had on his chin.

 Soon Matt climbed up on the bed and we 69’ed with him awhile. He would continue to suck us each, switching back and forth, now and then. At the same time, I’d lick Matt’s balls and Owen would suck his dick. I enjoyed that part, me licking Matt’s balls, then work on licking his skinny tummy and his tight abs. Pushing my nose into his tuft of pubic hair. I must admit I lost mine first out of the three of us, me thinking about being there with those two super good-looking guys and all the fun I was still to have! Matt soon lost his, then Owen. Matt then spun around and the three of us just kissed. (The taste of cum still in our mouths)     

 Early the next morning, I woke up and see Owen and Matt standing at the foot of the bed, still just in their underwear. Like two sexy gods, both looking at me. Owen mixing something in a bowl and Matt standing there with his hands on his hips, smiling. Then there’s a knock on the door, Matt goes over and opens it (still just in his underwear) “Hey you fuckers, I’m finally here!” It was Chip! (the pizza boy) Chip was that good-looking boy I met at the boy’s apartment that time. I only talked to him for a minute that time but, he seemed super nice then. He’s got kind of a “hillbilly accent”, he’s super cute and will turn out to be a guy that’s truly fun to talk to.

 I now do admit thinking, with Chip now here too, this all will be even more fun. Plus, he does talk and as much as I do.  After bullshitting with Chip awhile and getting to know him a little better, I knew this was for-sure was going to be a pretty good time! After the four of us sat down for some pancakes, we made plans for the day.

 Later we were out sunning ourselves, swimming and just some simple friendly talking. I do admit, I also was just looking at these three good looking boys out in the sun. As well as me trying to stay away from a hard-on, they all three are super thin like me but these boys have tight abs and nice chests. This was also the first time I saw Chip with just a swimsuit on, wow, he’s super thin, super tight and way over six feet tall. We all four are thin and tight but, I’m not as good looking as them but, oh well, maybe I’ll just fit in. Then with me and Owen sunning ourselves on the beach, watching Chip and Matt splashing water at one another, I had no choice but to get a little hard.      

 I look over at Owen and see he’s looking at me! He just smiles, reaches over and starts to stroke my hard-on in my swim trunks. Believe it or not, I then looked up and see Chip and Matt, their now out there in the water necking. We could see Matt stroking Chip’s cock under the water. They then looked up at Owen and me, they then held hands and slowly headed up the beach toward us. I could then easily see I was not the only one with a hard-on.

 We threw a few towels down in that beach area I told you about earlier, hidden by trees. This was the start of the first four-way I ever did! We all four then stripped down, sexy to see all the white skin where the swimsuits where. Also, sexy to see four hard-ons, all ready to go!

 After just a little talking from Chip and I, we started in sucking one another off in a kind of circle. I’m sure there’s a name for it but, I was so horny just then I couldn’t think of much about anything. Chip said, “Let try fucking in a circle!” We did give it a try but it didn’t work. (It was fun to try though) 😉 We went back to blow-jobs and I was then the first to lose my cum. Chip then lapped up what he could, smiling up at me with my cum still on his face. Hard not to lose it with four hot guys going at it in front of you.

 I then said right out; “You all three can now fuck me! Just line up.” So, with me bent over, holding the cabins hand railing, Owen grabbed the lube and inserted his nice pecker into my rear-end. Then handing the lube back to Chip, Chip into Owen and Matt into Chip. It all was super sexy looking, four good-looking guys, three fucking the guy in front of him! We all couldn’t get a good rhythm going through. So, it looked a little goofy then. Chip then lost his, next Owen lost his into me and finally Matt. We all four then end up just lying there on the sand and towels, in a circle again, each using someone’s abs as a pillow. Licking that guys cock now and then, with all four of our cocks softening up and still dripping with cum.

 It all ended up to be a wonderful four-day, four-boy weekend! We never did try all four of us together again but, had plenty of fun, simply having a different partner each time for the rest of the weekend.

 End of Part 3     

Let me know if you like my stories…

Jon                                                         








Comments

  1. This pic made me think about this hot scene you describe here...
    https://twitter.com/Gayfoco/status/1116114839447822336

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Those Germen Boys - Part 1

A Wild but Good Friend -Part 1

The Quiet Boys, Matt and Owen - Part 1