A Wild but Good Friend - Part 3


Part 3 – Another Trip




 One fall day (it was almost winter) Joel and I were over at my house, he was telling me of a new idea he had for us just to have some fun. Joel and I would often just “get it on” at my house but, he seemed to enjoy “going for it” at different places. This would often make me kind of nervous but, it sure did make it all more exciting and give me a hell of a better hard-on.  



 He then told me about his father’s fishing cabin up north. How maybe we could go up there and get it prepped for winter and maybe stay the night. “Come on Jon, it’s just a few hours away and we’ll just have some fun” He then looked at me, with those sexy eyes and that smile of his. I just said; “Well, OK”



 That next Friday afternoon, with the two us, just standing there in his kitchen, he told his father that I like to drive us up there and we’d take care of closing it up for the winter. His father slowly looks over at us and said; “I guess so” Him sounding kind of confused, then looked over at me. “If you really want to Jon.” I just shook my head yes. I could then tell Joel had surprised him with it, that boy sure knows how to get his way! “Well OK,” His father said, then worked on a list of things to do and check out but, mainly just turn off the water. “Maybe we’ll spend the night too.” Joel then said. “If you guys really want to?” His dad said back.



 We soon headed out, when we did get up there and it was kind of awesome place… Just one big room, a big bed, a kitchen and a living room with a fireplace. (Believe it or not, to you guys reading this, Joel and I will never end up in that bed) It was kind of chilly in there so we got a fire going and that made it better. We then did pig-out on the food and stuff that Joel had brought with us. It was OK in the day time but, would it get colder at night? Maybe… it wasn’t what we expected.


 Boy did it get cold then! “Come on Joel, here’s an idea” we then each grabbed an end of the old couch and moved it over in front of the fireplace, around six feet away. With it there, we could keep warm by keeping the fire going and we cuddled up together. We sure were better off then, a nice fire and keeping each-other warm too.

 Joel then got some old shopping bag out of his backpack and puts it by the fire. “It’ kind of a gift Jon. We got to let it warm up first. I got it online.” He said. He then got a bottle of lube out from that backpack too. “Come on man, what is it,” I said. He just smiles and said; “You’ll see”

 After cuddling some more and having some Mt. Dew, Joel then said; You want to see it now Jon?” He unwraps it, then shows me what it was. One of those super long dildos (must have been two feet long) with a head on both ends. He then smiles again, lifts it up, winks at me and then puts one end into his mouth. He pushed it way, way in and gags a little, then pulled it back out. Then said; “That’s not what I really got it for, you’ll see. Just an idea I had Jon”

 He then puts it back by the fire and we got back up on the couch and he started to kiss me. While kissing we started to undo each other’s pants and shirts. Us both now nude it was getting little cooler up on that couch. Luckily earlier we had pulled over all the rugs of that cabin and put them between the couch and the fireplace. We got down there on the rugs and it was pretty soft so, we just did some more 
necking there. Me then, as always, was already 100% hard and Joel was almost there. It all made me even hornier, the crackling of the fire and this cute guy next to me. Awesome!   

 After a little more necking, we were both were sitting there Indian-style on the rugs by the fire. Our hard-ons were now sticking up in the air. Joel got on his hands and knees, grabbed that big dildo, lubed it some and put it part way up his ass. Next, he moves around some, aiming that cute ass of his toward me and slowly pushed that long thing in some more. Me still just sitting there with my legs crossed and my hard-on still sticking up in the air. Joel said; “Do you get it now Jon? We’ll fuck each other!” I laughed some, checked the lube on my end. Got up on my hands and knees and slowly inserted it into my rear-end. It was hard at first for the two of us. We had to get a rhythm going… also if one of us would tighten up his ass, it would be forced into the other guys bottom. What an adventure!

 The best part was when I looked down between my legs and could see both of our hard-ons hanging down and them bobbing around! Sometimes they would even slap us in the tummy. In the end, Josh reached back, held that big dildo with his fist and we both were able to slowly pull ourselves off. We both backed up some then, laid down and 69 ed it. We did it for only a few minutes and we both lost it. (That boy always tasted good) We then pulled a few blankets off the couch, cuddled up by the fire and felt the warmth from the other one’s body!

 We talked then some, got up a few times for another soda or to take a piss, (we had to run in that cold cabin) then soon fell asleep in each other’s arms. With us still buck-necked under those blankets, we’d always needed roll over together, then hug the other one and keep ourselves cuddled up. It wasn’t so “comfy” but I must admit, I liked it! (I liked the “Morning wood” we both had too)

 Next day we headed over to the village, to stock on food and stuff at the nearby little grocery store. That’s where we met that nice (and cute) grocery boy. While I was checking out, I see Joel whispering something to him. Then they both laugh some, Joel looks around and caresses the boy’s jeans some, down by his crotch area.

 We drove about halfway back to the cabin and Joel had me pull over. “This’ll just take a second Jon.” He got out and walks back and forth next to the pick-up talking to someone on his phone. All I heard was; “Jon said he could fix it.” He got back in and I just said; “Who was that?” Joel just smiles, then told me he had called his father. He told him that we needed to fix something and we’d stay another night. He just then laughed and we headed back to the cabin. I never did find out what I was going to fix.

 Soon after we got back, we looked over at what we had got, checked the fire and headed out for a walk. It was cool but a nice sunny day. I must say, just us out walking is always nice. I’m kind of a (how do I put this) kind of a straight-acting & plain looking type guy, were Joel more of a gayish & good-looking type guy. (only when he wants to be) So, as we walked, he had his arm around me and stuck down into the back of my tight jeans. His head leaning on my shoulder. No talking, just Joel humming or quietly singing. We then walked down to the lake, looked around and necked some and headed back.

 That evening the grocery boy (James) showed up. First, he just taps at the door. When I opened it, he just asked; “Is this still OK you guys?” “Come on in man!” I said. Me then thinking… I wish knew what Joel tells these boys when he meets them, to get them to join us. James brings in a big sleeping bag under his arm. “Hey you guys, nice of you to invite me over.” He said as he threw the sleeping bag on the couch. He then pulled his sweatshirt off over his head. All he had on then was just had some tight little undershirt and wow, his nice tight abs and a cute bellybutton. Then just said; “Hope you guys don’t mind if we get started, I’ve been thinking of you guys all day!” He then spread the sleeping bag out between the fireplace and the couch. “Is this OK you guys? Should be more comfortable, hey?” He said.

 This next part is, well interesting. The three of us were then just half undressed by the fire and then James took his pants off. I could then see his underwear, he had a big hunk of something in it. To simply put it… Joel and I are a plain five, six, seven inches but this James! After he then pulls his shorts down, I see he was a good nine, ten, eleven inches. He also was already half hard. He then said; “You guys ready?” It was then funny how Joel and I jumped over there to suck that big dick of his. It was kind of fun! Him standing there and it hanging down. The two of us would start at his balls, under that long cock. Lick him straight up the sides and meet at the end and kiss each other. Then it would fall back down. After a few times of that, we could taste his precum starting to drip out too. He did tell us he was horny! Another interesting part of that cock, when he’s hard, it still hangs down. (Not just sticking out like most guys)

 After a few minutes, James warned us then he was getting kind of close and could one of us just suck him off, while the other one maybe please fuck him up his ass? Just the way he asked, he said it all so politely. Joel then took James’ big cock to work on. That Joel can take a foot of cock down that throat of his. So, I then got around back, got on some lube and slowly put mine up James’s ass. “Feels so good Jon, go a little faster now, please Jon.” He said. As I did that, I hear Joel gag, just a little and James started to moan and groan. He tilled his head back and for sure lost it then. I always thought those big cock guys must pump out more than the rest of us. Well maybe, maybe not.

 Soon after that, I lost mine in him. Me looking at that muscular back of his and the way he tightens up when he lost his. After all that James and I then got together and took care of Joel. While I was sticking my tongue down his throat and both of us laughing some. James seemed to enjoy sucking that cock of his. He kept stopping and telling Joel to; “Wait now man, just wait.” Then slowly start up sucking again. Then I’d start telling him the same thing at the same time. “Just wait man.” Finally, he lost it and wow, right on to James’s face, some even in his eyes! That had to feel good!

 The three of us then just sat there butt naked by the warm fire. Bullshitting about the fun we had and how it’s too bad we all three can’t just live together. After that we had something to eat (James even brought some stuff with him, what a nice guy) We bullshitted some more but, it was getting kind of late and then James got kind of quiet. Joel then said; “Can you maybe stay with us, James?” He just said back; “Is it alright with you guys? You’ll have to help me think of something to tell my Ma’” We talked some and of course Joel came up with something we could tell her! We called her and then cuddled up for the night. James up on the couch in his sleeping bag and us two down by the fire.

 That next morning. three of us now being sort of half-dressed and talking about the trip home, James sort of just blurts out; “Do you guys think we could maybe just do it one more time?” Joel and I just looked at each other for a second, laugh and both said; “Sure James!” I then said; “You know you guys, we’ll have to wait for this fire to die down some before we can leave anyway.” We laughed and I threw another small log on.

 James then said; “Thanks guys, I’ve all ways wanted to try something! Let me suck you both off at the same time?!” Joel and I then again just looked at one another and smiled. After some talk, the two of us got down on our backs, lying on the sleeping bag and putting our butt cheeks together. Sort of end to end. Me laying there with my knees up and Jo
el with his legs underneath mine. With them down flat next to me, I’ll was able licked Joel’s toes some then too.

  Our balls were now touching… and then James had his dream come true! “Excellent you guys!” He grabs our two hard cocks, holds them together tightly. Then while holding them with both hands. He worked hard to get those two hard cocks into his mouth and to suck on them! My cock always seems to be a little wider than others and that made it all harder for him. Mostly he was licking around the sides and tips of them. Sometimes he’d open wide a shove those two cocks in, wow! Sometimes you’d even feel his teeth.

 Joel and I were then up on our elbows to watch, me seeing all this made me even hornier! Joel looked up at me and said; “I can understand why he wanted to do this. (Him starting to breathe harder then) How often CAN you suck two cocks at the same time?!” With me still up on my elbows just to watch it all. I soon put my head back and that’s when I lost it! Joel lost his soon after that. Most of that cum came drooling down the sides of our dicks. James then lapped up all he could, looked over at me, with some cum still upon his face and said; “You guys are tasty boys!” Joel and I then paid back that "long-cocked" boy, the two of us sucking him off together, taking turns on all 10 inches.

 Later on, when the three of us were heading out the door, James told us how he is sort-of a bi-guy but, he enjoys guys like us a lot better than some good-looking chicks he’s had. “You guys are more fun and well… just more fun to play with!”

End of Part 3
 Let me know if you like my stories…
 Jon       




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Germen Boys - Part 1

A Wild but Good Friend -Part 1

The Quiet Boys, Matt and Owen - Part 1