The Anderson Twins - Part 1

 

Part 1 – Just Talk to Them

 

 As some of you know many of my stories were just made-up “I just wish they were true.” This is one of my few truer type stories. As usual, I’ve changed the facts around some to keep it a little private. Again, as you may have read in my other stories, I’m living out in the country or suburbs and renting a small home cheaply from a relative. I work and attend school.

 I often see this nice middle-aged couple walking by my house in the evenings and I’ll often go right out and talk to them. Their a real nice couple that’s been living down the road from me for only a while. We’ll talk some about the nice home they have and their boys, who were in a private-type high school. I’ll often ask about their boys, do to me spending time in the public-school system myself (and not liking it) and them in some sort of private school.

 One evening, I see that neighbor couple were just standing at the end of my driveway talking. So, as usual, I wave and walked out. They asked if I would talk to their boys, the two of them where do home soon for the summer.

 “Jon, they don’t go out much, they often just hang-out with one-another all the time” She said.

 Their father then just jumped in and said; “They well-behaved boys honey, they get good grades and we never have trouble. You just think too much.”

 She then said; “Talk to them anyway Jon?”

I agreed and told them to send them over sometime this summer.

 “I’m around their age, so maybe they’ll tell me, if something is wrong.”

 The two of them smiled at me and we talked about other stuff.

 A few weeks later a small remote-control car came in my driveway when I was working in the garage. Two younger guys come walking down the driveway. They sort of looked “like” brothers, as they both smiled and came closer.

 “Hey guys, are you the Anderson’s I heard about?” I said with a smile.

 The two boys stopped looked at one another, smiled and looked back at me still smiling.

 “Are you Jon?” The one said. The other then said; “Our mom said to stop over”

 Believe it or not, when I first saw them, the one boy with the long straight hair, I wasn’t sure he was a guy or a girl. Maybe he’s just a very cute guy, then I heard his guy sounding voice. (Hope he never finds out what I thought) The other guy had kind of a low mohawk. The sides of his head almost shaved down completely. Both looking super sexy. They were Ethan & Evan.

 I just asked some questions about their remote-control car and the three of us then just played with it a while. We then bull-shitted about the neighborhood and whatever. Soon we had a ramp set up in the driveway to jump the car over and I got us some sodas. The guys turn out to be pretty easy and fun to talk to. We talked some and I found they were both just under my age and that they were twin brothers! That’s when I noticed how their faces and height was just the same but, just not their hair. A brownish mohawk type on top Ethan and on Evan, long straight black hair down to his shoulders. I’ll tell you again, just their hair “kind of” turned me on. I often in the summer just buzz mine all off.

After our sodas we talked some more and they said something about now they were glad they were forced to come over and meet me. We did then all promise to get together again sometime. When leaving, the odd thing was, they held hands while walking out the driveway and looked back at me. (them now in their upper teens, it was kind of odd)

 The next day, I headed out for a jog. Mainly I like working on my abs, always trying for a true six-pack but only get a four, oh well. With my little jogging shorts on and a sleeveless shirt, I headed out. I soon jogged by the new neighbor’s house and I waved at Ethan & Evan, them just standing out in the driveway with a basketball. They waved back and smiled at me, them a little sweaty. Evan gives me a thumbs-up and smiles.

 I move on and then all of a sudden there they were right next to me, just smiling and jogging with me.

 I just said; “Hey guys.”

 They again, just smile. We’d only talked a little-bit as we jogged around our country block. Me and them getting sweatier. And yes, I did often look at those two boys next to me, with their sleeve-less t-shirts and their shorts all sweaty. They both even smelled good sweaty like that.

 We all ended back at my house for a gatorade or soda. We stood there a while in my garage talking, me mainly looking at these two sweaty good-looking guys. Then they start asking me questions.

 “Jon where’s your girlfriend, did ever have a girlfriend, what do you think about two guys or two girls doing it together?”

 They sort of ask all these questions before I could answer any of them. So, then I then knew what they really wanted to know.

 “I do kind of like guys, sort of, was that what you’re after?” I said.

 We just stood there then, both of them had a big smile. Ethan then walked over and pushed the garage door button and just smiled at me again. The minute the door was down, Evan reached up and started to kiss me. He got up on his toes to reach me. I hear Ethan laugh in the background. Soon Ethan pulls Evan away

 “Let me try him.” and starts in on me too.

 That’s when I knew for sure what those questions where all about. I also knew then, they did have a like for me and from now on, we’ll probably be getting along fine. It was only a little odd for me though, were these two brothers doing it together? I have heard that twin brothers sometimes “do it” with each other. Oh well, if they both think alike, as twins do, then maybe these do. We then moved into my kitchen and started to pull our shirts off. We were still all sweaty.

 Now with our shirts off I see both were strong but thin guys. Ethan, the one with mohawk, he’s got super tight sexy abs. Evan with the longer straight hair, was not as tight in the abs but, he’s super thin and a good-looking dude. Us still being all sweaty, I thought we could take a quick shower together.

 “Should we get cleaned up, maybe a shower?” I said.

 While thinking maybe shower and us just getting undressed and I see those guys were getting harder and harder and that makes me harder too!

 Ethan ends up on his back, on the bathroom countertop with a towel to lay on. His feet up on my shoulders, as I lubed myself up, he pulls his cheeks apart.  

 I then slowly stick my cock into him and he would just whisper “Yes. Yes.”

 While I’m fucking him, Evan, standing behind me, sticks his long hard cock into me. As he fucks me, his long-wet sweaty hair slapping back of my neck and Ethan’s sweaty mohawk hair gets the mirror all wet. It was also slapping against my cup with my toothbrush in it (I’ll love that cup & toothbrush from now on)

 Now it’s all feeling really good, so as usual, I may lose it first-up but no! Ethan, him lying on his back on the counter loses his first, he’s been just jacking-himself-off while I fucked him. He was probably like me “super horny!” I leaned forward and licked some of that cum up and hear Evan yell out;

 “Here it comes!” and he lost his inside of me.

 With all that I was just about ready, I pulled mine out of Ethan’s ass, then I lost it! All over Ethan’s tummy along with his own cum. We both licked it some, as Ethan takes a small hand fill of it and puts into his mouth! Evan gets us some paper towels to clean it all up. The two of them didn’t say much, they just gave me big smiles!

 Us still dripping a little cum, three of us squeeze into my shower to wash each other’s sweat and cum off. Of course, all that sweat and the cum on my face, I soap it up and then turn around and see the twins in a deep long kiss!

 Ethan looks at me then and said; “Boy Jon did we have a good time!”

 They then went back to their kiss; I knew then they really did have a good time! After we got all washed up, we jumped out to dry each other off.

 “Let’s take a break, come on.” I told them.

 I lead then into my bedroom and the three of us plopped down on my unmade bed and just talked while, fondling with the others cocks and balls. The twins with their arms up behind their heads and me in the center, I put my nose in their arm-pits, just to see if they smell the same too. Yes, both sweet. Were there a while, and Ethan and I talk some while Evan soon fell half asleep.

 We later had some lunch, still in the nude, out in the kitchen. When one of their phones was ringing over under the pile of clothes. It’s their mother, Ethan tells their Ma were they’re at and tells her there having a good time. He then tells her some other stuff we did and clicks the phone off. We then just look at one another. We all three just smile, us all still standing there necked.

 

 “Let’s get back to Jon’s bed Ethan?” Evan then said.

 I said nothing myself this time. We all three headed back to my bedroom. I got up and was just leaning on the headboard stroking my cock, it being only half hard. The twins already plenty hard, they “69ed” it down at foot of bed, as I watched them. Me slowly jacking-off. Those boys were super-hot to watch. I could tell that they’ve done this many times before! Their rhythm of sucking each-other off, was like a ticking clock! They then both started to lose it in the other’s mouth. While continuing to suck, they’d keep some of that cum in their own mouth. They’d then sit up, kiss each other and end up tasting their own cum in the other’s mouth! It was wild!

 They then come up by me, with me hard as a rock just watching them. They tried to get me sucked off but, with them fighting over who’s turn it was to suck on me, it was crazy. One would suck me in and out faster and faster, then the other would pull him off and start in on me. Him then going faster and faster! One way I was able to hold on to my cum was to notice their “post cum” on my sheets. Then I looked up at these two beautiful boys still fighting over who’s going to suck me next. Then I lost it… they then took turns lapping up the sides of my cock to get at my cum. Both of those boys look up at me, smile, both with my cum on their faces. I then leaned forward and the three of us would just kiss and lick my cum off the faces of the others.

  I didn’t see them that next day but, did see them the following. We got together out running and then they told me. They’d be heading out on vacation with their parents. Not sure when they’d be back? Thinking to myself… They’d still have each other but then, I have nobody? I’ll have to wait and see when they come back.

End of Part 1

 Let me know if you like my stories…

Jon                                         First written 03/22/2019






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Germen Boys - Part 1

A Wild but Good Friend -Part 1

The Quiet Boys, Matt and Owen - Part 1