The Anderson Twins - Part 2

 Part 2 – Do me a Favor

 

One day in the mid to late fall, on a Thursday I think, I hear a knock at the door. It’s Mr. Anderson. At first, I was scared shit-less, did he find out about me and his sons. Luckily no, their dad just needed a favor.

 “Hey Jon, the boys will be home this weekend and maybe you three can go up to our cabin and close it for winter? I’ll make a list of stuff for you guys to check.” He asked.

 I just said back; “Sure, I got nothing going on this weekend.”

He then said; “You’re a little older than the boys Jon and with the three of you, it should go better”

 We talked some more and he headed out. I must admit I jacked-off quite a bit from then till Saturday morning, just thinking about it all! That next Saturday morning I showed up at their place around six or so and there they were. Just as cute as ever and raring to go! Evan looked good as ever with his long sexy hair, but Ethan this time had his hair cut down to almost nothing just over his ears and plenty on top. I thought again I can then tell them apart better when they do that.

 We waved goodbye to their parents and headed out. Stopped at a few fast food joints and just bull- shitted a lot on the way. It is fun talking to those guys! We got up there around four-ish and jumped out of the truck. It was around 80 up there.

 Evan yells out, “Come guy let’s have a swim”

 I look at the small lake and its calm as ever and only two or three houses on it. The boys then show me the nice cabin as we were putting on our swimsuits. When I get down to the beach the boys are in already in the water, they start to giggle looking at me. Turns out the sun was behind me and they could see my half-hard pecker through my swimsuit! I looked down to see what it was and said;

 “You ass holes, let’s have some fun!”

 We all three laughed some more and we all then in the water. We swam around some and then Even came up to me and said;

 “Jon, seeing you like that got me super horny, Let’s do it. Come on Ethan”

 We got our suits off and tossed them on the beach. I shook my head at Even and he started to stick his nice cock my rear end. (No lube needed LOL) Ethan got in front of me and he bent over some so I slowly stuck mine in his ass-hole. Ethen then stood up straight and turned his head to kiss me, then I did the same for Even. I did think a little about the homes across the lake but fuck it. Even then yelled out;

 “I’m going to lose it already Jon”

 He then slowed down some and kissed the back of my neck but just kept on pumping. I was ready to lose mine seeing Ethan jacking-off now in front of me, now using both hands. I started to lose mine and had Ethan yell out, I lost mine even better seeing Ethan’s cum float to the surface! We swam around some to get the cum out and ended up on the beach in the nude tanning ourselves in the sun. I just love that too. Those three tan bodies with bright white rear-ends.

 Then later that afternoon we all three took a short nap on the bed and only just half-dressed. Later we had something to eat and bull-shitted more, soon Even headed for bed, it had been a long day. Ethan and talked some more and we then jumped in too. We, of course, slept in that same bed and were very comfortable. Warm arms and legs everywhere.

 Very early that next morning, I heard someone whispering my name;

  “Jon… Jon… were kind of horny again. Want to do it again?” They said;

 First thing I thought was, that’s a dumb question. I then look at the clock and it’s 6 am, the sun just coming up and I see two boys with two deluxe hard-ons standing next to the bed. Just a little light shining in on those big cocks They both giggle some, me seeing all that, started to make my cock harder fast!

“Sure, thing boys.”

 “Jon, we’ve had an idea for some time. Each time we think of it, we think of you man. We’ll kind of show you.” Evan said;

 He said that, as he laid on his back kind of at the foot of the bed. Ethan then jumped up on the bed on his knees. He quickly put Evan’s feet on his shoulders and lubed himself up. Then at the same time, Evan hung his head off the edge the bed, looking up at me and said;

 “It’s kind of like from both ends you see Jon? Now you standing on the floor, stick yours in his mouth and go for it!”

 So, I did, as Ethan fucked Evan up the ass, I was fucking him down the throat! He choked some times and I’d pull it out but he would push me back in by pulling on my butt cheeks. The best part of all this was seeing my big cock pushing out his throat next to his adam’s apple! I soon lost mine putting most in his mouth, pulling out and jacking some on his chest. I then looked up and saw Ethan losing his up Evan’s ass.

 We ended that morning with me licking up some of my own cum off Evan’s chest. Then Evan sweeping the rest up with his fingers, smiling and putting it in his mouth. Ethan slowed down his hard pumping with some slower lube sounds.  We thanked Evan for being in the middle. We paid him back with two of us both licking up the sides of his cock, jack him some and lick him up again. Then the two us kind of fought over who got the cum at the end. Must have been a cup full!

End of Part 2

 Let me know if you like my stories…

Jon                                         First written 09/04/2019





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Germen Boys - Part 1

A Wild but Good Friend -Part 1

The Quiet Boys, Matt and Owen - Part 1