The Cute Painter - Part 3

 

Part 3 – Our New Friend Pip

 

 To start with this chapter, Aaron (the painter I met) was at work and I was at home to do the laundry. Me, kind of getting a hard-on just smelling his clothes, decided to get out of the house. You can tell I really do have the hots for a roommate. Well, it was a really nice out but, a hot day and I was done with classes. So, I was out for a jog. I’m living out in the country so a jog around my block takes quite a while. I was staying with Aaron for that week so, I didn’t know many people around there. I was about halfway around and see a guy walking the other direction. He just tilts his hand up a little to wave at me, then goes back to looking at the ground. I just say;

 “Hey, how you doing”

 He said something but I really didn’t hear him. I just jogged on, soon I look next to me and there he is!

 “Mind if I join you? He said.

 “Sure, come on along.”

 He didn’t really say much but every time I look over at him, he’ll just look up and smile back at me. One time I did look over at him, I noticed that long blond sexy hair of his and a good-looking sexy face. He also had an odd brown ruff-like shirt on with the sleeves rolled up. His arms that I could see, were very thin, maybe half my size. It was just a little odd, I then said a few things to him and I found out later, that it made him feel better.

 I myself was never a very popular guy when I was younger. So, I was thinking that’s maybe what he thinks. We are almost back to my place so, we started to walk to cool down. This new guy I’ve just met pointed at one of the houses then said;

 “This is my place, you can come on in, only if want to.”

 I thought for just a second and said;

 “Sure, thanks, maybe for a bottle of water.”

 We go in and he heads for the frig. That’s when I thought of something to say;

 “I just thought of something funny man, we don’t know each other’s names. I’m Jon”

 He then turned around from the frig. and do to him bending over, his blond hair was hanging down in his face. He used his fingers to move it aside and said;

“Well, Jon It’s Phillip but, my whole family calls me Pip, it’s from some classic story. Silly is’ it?”

“No, no Pip. I kind of like it and I sure won’t forget it.”

 We both laugh some and have some of the cold water. We then talked some about where he’s living and how where I’m living is not much further down the road. We talked about how I’m staying that friend’s house. As we talked, I see him rubbing his stomach and thought how I could see his ribs and maybe he had no stomach. That all made me think. We talked a little more and I said something about me getting back. He then told me how I was kinda fun to talk to, a guy his same age and that maybe we could get together again. I then just said right out;

 “Why don’t we… You can stop over at our place tonight for something to eat and you can meet my friend Aaron. We can bullshit some more. We are kind of odd guys, but Pip, I think we will have a good time.”

 He just stood there a minute staring at me.

 “You want me to come over? Really Jon?” He said.

 I just said back; “Like I said, we are kind of weird but it’ll be kind of fun.”

 I then showed him on his phone where we lived and I headed out. The strange part then was how Pip just stood there with his mouth hanging open. He didn’t say anything, as I headed out the door. I had a theory that he was like me when I was younger, back then I was afraid to talk to anyone.

 That evening I told Aaron about Pip and how he seemed like a nice guy but kind of well… he’s maybe shy. He just said back that he hopes we don’t just scare him away. We then hear a very quiet knock at the door. I go over and there’s Pip with a big smile on his face. I let him on in. He shakes hands with Aaron and they start talking as I get us something to drink.

 Aaron leans over my way and whispers to me how good-looking Pip is. Pip stands up then and asked;

 “Is something wrong Jon, is it the way I look or what?”

 I got up then, put my hand on his shoulder, mainly to be sure he didn’t run out the door or something.

 “Aaron just told me how good looking you are, honest! I’ve been thinking the same thing Pip.”

 I said it to mainly calm him down but, it was really was what Aaron & I were thinking about. Pip then sat back down and he still looked sort of upset. I then decided to change the subject.

 “Aaron and I have hanging out together for a while now. We seem to always be thinking the same things when something comes up!”

 “I tend not to hang out with anyone, Pip said; I guess I’m not much fun. Other guys tend to make fun of me and make fun of how skinny I ‘am.”

 He then pulls his t-shirt up over his head and hooks on the back of his neck. He rubs his ribs and tummy. Then I see I was right. He was skinny as a rail.

 “Your skinny man but not gross or anything.”

 I said, then Aaron says;

 “Ya man, we can maybe even help you out and put some weight on you. Plus, you’re still a fuck’en good looking dude. You’re like a model or something.”

 He just stood there looking at us, he then took his shirt from the back of his neck and let it fall back down around him. When Aaron had said that about him being still “good looking” he looked up and said;

 “Jon you said something about you two being odd, what did you mean?”

 “Well… Pip, Aaron and I are like… going together. You know two guys together. Is that OK with you Pip?”

 Pip’s speech then quivered some and he said;

 “You two guys are like that? Well… So, am I. I think so anyway. I always get hard when I think about boys like you. You know what I mean.”

 “Yes Pip, then you’re probably like us then”

 I kind of giggled at how he put it. Pip then put his thumbs into the top of his pants and push down some. We could then see his tan line and even a little pubic hair. Just seeing that, I got me kind of horny and Aaron was licking his lips.

 “Wait a minute, Pip, have you ever done anything with other guys before this?” I asked.

 “Well Jon, I’ve jacked off many times before and even had a chick give me a blowjob once. Well sort of, she licked it some but that’s about all. I was just trying to show others I was, well, normal.”

 I then thought about him a lot, this is a virgin guy who is super skinny. It was time for some talk. So, I up and said;

 “OK Pip, we’ll show you how we have a good time but, you got to gain some weight. Aaron was able to gain quite a bit in a short time. Get it? Come over here.”

 I pulled Aaron’s shirt up some and pulled his pants down a little bit. Then Aaron said;

 “See man? You can do it, man. I did. If gaining weight means having good sex with us, then you can do it too!’

 Aaron laughs and winks at him. The three of us went into the bathroom and got undressed. Pip just kept looking at us. Aaron and I weighed ourselves. Pip looks at us with a red face, he then dropped his underwear and we saw he already had a hard-on.

 I just said; “Don’t worry about that Pip, it looks good!”

 Pip then got on the scale and he was under a 100 lb. I then said;

 “Now that’s what we got to work on Pip. Get your weight up from there. You and Aaron will work on that, I’ll help if I can. Next is the sex part, I think all three of us won’t mind working on that!”

 We headed for the bedroom and I jumped up on the bed. I lean my back against the headboard jacking off some. It didn’t take me long to harden up with two good looking boys crawling onto the bed after me. Aaron and Pip came up like two dogs looking for a bone (or a boner). They would suck me slowly, taking turns, to show Pip how. Pip chokes some. I then look down and see Aaron’s pecker is still soft but Pip’s is hard as a rock.

 Aaron spins around, lays on his back, puts his feet on the headboard and lays next to me. So, now are two cocks are side by side. Aaron can work on Pip’s hard cock, while he works on our two nice hard-ons himself. Just a few moments after Aaron started on Pip, I saw his face and I knew he was going to lose it. Pip lost it in a second. We tell him;

 “It’s OK man, your new to all this, hornyer then us and it just tells us you like us too!”

 Pip then works on Aaron’s and my cock then. We teach how to suck, take it all in and swallow, just when you can. How he will grow to love it all.

 “Here she comes Pip, swallow just what you can and want to man,” I said;

 I lost it then and Pip just kept on sucking and that all impressed me. He then looked up at me with a smile and my cum dripping from his mouth. It was that cute boy’s long blond hair and cute face had made me lose it.

 “You want to try Aaron’s know Pip?”

 Pip shook his head yes, with a smile and went at it. He did Aaron then. He sucked Aaron a while and would stop to lick his balls sometimes but, that’s when Aaron lost it. He sucked some but, most of his cum got all over his stomach and chest. He looked up at Aaron and said;

 “Can I just lick it up, you guys, I kind of like it.”

 We all three just laugh. So, all that was a really good time teaching a new boy how it all works. He did thank us for the rest of the day and kept asking if we could maybe do it again.

 That evening we did, I sat on the foot of the bed. Aaron facing away from me, sat down on my hard cock. He was now bobbing up down on my cock, with his hard cock bobbing up and down itself. Pip had to somehow catch Aaron’s cock to start sucking it. I soon lost mine in Aaron’s ass and Aaron lost his in-Pip’s mouth.

 Pip then stood up with a big smile, showed the two of us he’s still had hard and hasn’t lost it yet. Aaron and I then lay him on the bed, Aaron works on his cock and I give him a deep long kiss. Pip then lost it and I could tell it felt really good!

 A little later that evening Pip call his family to let them know where he was. We spend the night together. Aaron and I put Pip between us in the bed and both of us touch his parts slowly work on him together. He told us he’s never been so happy.

End of Part 3

 Let me know if you like my stories…

Jon                                         First Written 05/07/19




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those Germen Boys - Part 1

A Wild but Good Friend -Part 1

The Quiet Boys, Matt and Owen - Part 1